I had every intention to have this post up prior to Small Business Saturday but….
Today I am showcasing businesses that are owned by women that I know. These are products/services that I personally find value in and love. The quality on these items are impeccable, and are awesome gift ideas….and when I say gifts I do mean don’t forget to treat yourself
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Soundfreaq. I received a Soundfreaq Sound Spot to facilitate my review. ALL opinions are mine. You.Already.Know
I have these moments where I can watch television and then there are times like now when it wouldn’t matter if we had 5 or 0 televisions in this house. The general consensus is I am a music girl. Music has always been a big part of my life. I had an aunt who went to sleep with the “Quiet Storm” playing all night long on the radio, so in my sleep I heard music. Saturday morning when I heard my mother crank up the radio or turn on Soul Train I knew it was time to get up and clean up!
I normally just put on my headphones and listen to Rhapsody or iTunes and clean or do whatever I’m doing, but now I don’t have to because I was sent two Soundfreaq Sound Spots to review and I know this is going to sound corny but they are “freaqing” awesome! Initially I was all like why didn’t they send me two of the same color but reviewers can’t be choosy and when I heard how well the bass sounded I was sold.
I know I should’ve had this up for Small Biz Saturday but….no time better than the present.
In my dealings and perusing on the inter-webs and the streets of Atlanta I come across some pretty unique and useful things. As Christmas is upon us I thought I would highlight some of these businesses that I have patronized and love.
1. Pretty Girl Bow-Rettes by Antonette: I love her hairbows. I MAY or may not have bought some to give as a gift and kept them for myself…don’t be like me.
2. Expressions by BTS Events Inc.: She plans events and makes invitations and stationary by hand. She is currently running a Christmas card special. For $40 you can receive 20 one of a kind Christmas cards with your photo of choice. Pricing includes envelopes and shipping.
3. Bernetta’s Body Butter Blend: You all may be familiar with Bernetta from her blog but she also whips up the most ash busting body butter. I have used it on my skin, and the baby’s hair. I’m hooked.
4. D’Lish Soap Factory: I’m not sure how I came across this brand but I purchased some as a gift and was real tempted to keep it for myself. FYI, you can’t eat this, it’s soap!
5. Wrist Soiree: Once again one of my incessant late night internet sessions dropped this shop in my lap. I love these bracelets and I love the pricing on them even more. How unique are these
6. LaLynns: Efie doesn’t just blog but runs an accessories shop that has some very unique statement jewelry pieces. Whether you are in search of something for a special event or for everyday wear she has something for you.
7. Nineteen Pieces: I love jewelry can’t you tell. Nineteen Pieces also offers up some unique handmade pieces that are made to look like their more expensive counterparts.
I was not provided any compensation for this gift guide. I just like to share the love and give you somewhere to start in the event you were stumped on what to get
Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone it is safe to say we are “officially” in the Christmas season. Holiday traditions are an integral part of what makes the season so magnificent and magical.
Hickory Farms has been a part of many families Christmas gatherings and traditions for nearly 60 years. The brand prides itself in helping to create many nostalgic moments and is dedicated to continuously providing a long heritage of tradition and authentic holiday memories.
As my children get older I am looking forward to integrating more Christmas traditions into our seasonal activities to include more entertaining once we move. Hickory Farms provides great options for gifting and entertaining.
My family was sent the Family Favorites gift box pictured above. Although I don’t eat sausage I thoroughly enjoyed the crackers and the cheese. I only got to taste a few of the mini mints before little hands got to them. The crackers were amazing.
My son’s teacher will be getting this exact gift for Christmas. They make great hostess and teacher gifts.
Hickory Farms products can be found online at Hickoryfarms.com or at any of the 700 holiday stores and kiosks throughout North America and in select retailers
I am proud to offer one of you the ability to win one for yourself. Regift if you please!!
Winner will be selected on December 3!! Good Luck
Compensation and products for review were provided by Hickory Farms via MomTrends. I received a free sample of the product for the purpose of this review and to facilitate a giveaway. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Hickory Farms.