I had every intention to have this post up prior to Small Business Saturday but….
Today I am showcasing businesses that are owned by women that I know. These are products/services that I personally find value in and love. The quality on these items are impeccable, and are awesome gift ideas….and when I say gifts I do mean don’t forget to treat yourself
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Soundfreaq. I received a Soundfreaq Sound Spot to facilitate my review. ALL opinions are mine. You.Already.Know
I have these moments where I can watch television and then there are times like now when it wouldn’t matter if we had 5 or 0 televisions in this house. The general consensus is I am a music girl. Music has always been a big part of my life. I had an aunt who went to sleep with the “Quiet Storm” playing all night long on the radio, so in my sleep I heard music. Saturday morning when I heard my mother crank up the radio or turn on Soul Train I knew it was time to get up and clean up!
I normally just put on my headphones and listen to Rhapsody or iTunes and clean or do whatever I’m doing, but now I don’t have to because I was sent two Soundfreaq Sound Spots to review and I know this is going to sound corny but they are “freaqing” awesome! Initially I was all like why didn’t they send me two of the same color but reviewers can’t be choosy and when I heard how well the bass sounded I was sold.
I know I should’ve had this up for Small Biz Saturday but….no time better than the present.
In my dealings and perusing on the inter-webs and the streets of Atlanta I come across some pretty unique and useful things. As Christmas is upon us I thought I would highlight some of these businesses that I have patronized and love.
1. Pretty Girl Bow-Rettes by Antonette: I love her hairbows. I MAY or may not have bought some to give as a gift and kept them for myself…don’t be like me.
2. Expressions by BTS Events Inc.: She plans events and makes invitations and stationary by hand. She is currently running a Christmas card special. For $40 you can receive 20 one of a kind Christmas cards with your photo of choice. Pricing includes envelopes and shipping.
3. Bernetta’s Body Butter Blend: You all may be familiar with Bernetta from her blog but she also whips up the most ash busting body butter. I have used it on my skin, and the baby’s hair. I’m hooked.
4. D’Lish Soap Factory: I’m not sure how I came across this brand but I purchased some as a gift and was real tempted to keep it for myself. FYI, you can’t eat this, it’s soap!
5. Wrist Soiree: Once again one of my incessant late night internet sessions dropped this shop in my lap. I love these bracelets and I love the pricing on them even more. How unique are these
6. LaLynns: Efie doesn’t just blog but runs an accessories shop that has some very unique statement jewelry pieces. Whether you are in search of something for a special event or for everyday wear she has something for you.
7. Nineteen Pieces: I love jewelry can’t you tell. Nineteen Pieces also offers up some unique handmade pieces that are made to look like their more expensive counterparts.
I was not provided any compensation for this gift guide. I just like to share the love and give you somewhere to start in the event you were stumped on what to get