Fashion, Mama Fashion, Reviews, Sans Ads

Peter Som for Kohl’s – A Sneak Peek

March 24, 2014
Peter Som for Kohl's striped romper

This Spring Kohl’s is stepping up the fashion ante by offering a very chic, St. Barth’s inspired line of clothing for their DesigNation Series designed by Peter Som.

Peter Som is a renowned fashion designer with a keen eye for clothing design that is easy, chic and all around beautiful.  Peter Som’s DesigNation collection that will be offered at Kohl’s offers just as much fashion bang for the buck as his higher priced collections. Lucky for us the full line will be available for purchase online beginning April 7 and in stores and online starting April 10.  If after taking a look at a few of the pieces from the line and you can’t wait to get your hands on a few pieces please feel free to shop the Peter Som Boutique presale on April 4th and April 5th!

As a fashion, and budget conscious mother I like to purchase items that have the ability to be dressed up or dressed down. I have styled three of the pieces from the Peter Som collection  I was sent with pieces from my own wardrobe to give you an idea of how you could easily make these fabulous pieces work for day or night.

Peter Som for Kohl's Striped Romper

Peter Som Pineapple tank

(Pineapple tank)

Day:

Peter Som for Kohl's Pineapple tank

Night:

Peter Som for Kohl's Pineapple Tank

Adding a statement necklace or a flat shoe is just enough to make these pieces versatile and styling and great options for women on the go to look easily stylish with just a few accessories.

Are you ready for Spring fashion? Which of these three pieces are something that you could potentially purchase?

I was provided clothing samples to facilitate this post. All opinions are mine. You already know!

• Reply Tori | Glasses and Glitter March 24, 2014 at 9:39 am

Love the looks. I’ll definitely have to head over to kohls
    Tori | Glasses and Glitter recently posted..Giveaway: Lenmar iPhone5/5S Power Case!

• Reply Baby Shopaholic March 24, 2014 at 10:03 am

I love how you styled the looks! I need to get into Kohls to check out the Peter Som items!
    Baby Shopaholic recently posted..#MamanistaFridays: Jean Jacket 5 Ways

• Reply Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files March 24, 2014 at 10:13 am

Great looks, I love that romper and that last necklace is gorgeous. I’ll have to run into Kohls and pick up a piece or two.
    Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files recently posted..Weekend Casual

• Reply Laila (@OnlyLaila) March 24, 2014 at 10:14 am

Love!! These looks have me sooooo excited for warmer weather. Thanks, Mimi!
    Laila (@OnlyLaila) recently posted..Eureka! Science Fair Ideas #NetflixKids

• Reply Law_Fal March 24, 2014 at 6:08 pm

I love how you put these fits together! So cute!
    Law_Fal recently posted..Seasons

• Reply KalleyC March 25, 2014 at 10:04 pm

I really love the looks! I love that they can work for a day and night look–even though there is no night look for me hahaha!
    KalleyC recently posted..5 Reasons Why I Stopped Consuming The News

• Reply Platinum745 March 26, 2014 at 12:10 am

I had a MaxiAttack when I saw the multicolor stripe maxi dress! Presale come on!!!!!

• Reply Mimi March 27, 2014 at 4:37 pm

It is super cute! I can’t wait

• Reply Shon March 27, 2014 at 5:01 pm

These are fabulous items! Where are they positioned in the stores? Are they next to LC or Vera Wang, etc.? I have been in Kohl’s twice this week and did not see the line?

Are the heels and black bag Peter Som as well? I love how you styled these looks! Very playful and stylish!!
    Shon recently posted..Sunny Side Up with Warby Parker’s Spectrum Sun Collection

• Reply Mimi March 28, 2014 at 6:52 am

Hey!

The Peter Som items aren’t in stores just yet. I suppose they will be in the area where LC and Vera Wang are usually. The heels and black bag are mine! The only items from the Peter Som Collection were the jumpsuit, pineapple tank and dress. Items will be in store the beginning of April

• Reply Marie young April 1, 2014 at 10:24 pm

I think this is my last post on kohls that I’ve read on your blog. I GET IT…. I’m going very soon hahaha. The third fit is my favorite. That shoe. GAWD!
    Marie young recently posted..3 Style Bloggers Offer 9 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your “Mommy” Sexy