#MamanistaFriday, Fashion, Mama Fashion

#MamanistaFriday – Red Trench Coat

March 7, 2014

I wasn’t a fan of red long before I became an AKA #NoShade. Truth be told I’m still not a huge fan, but when I saw this lady in red at my local Goodwill for a whopping $1 I had to have her.

Red Trench coat

I love a good trench coat, I’m not really sure if this qualifies as a true trench  as the material  slightly throws it into the raincoat category. Perfect for Spring.

red trench coat

It’s raining today and I have a few errands to run and I am taking the kids to LEGOLand  so fashion and function it is.

Red Trench coat

Happy Friday!!

Red Trench Coat

Trench/Rain Coat: Thrifted Jeans: Thrifted Oxford: Thrifted Necklace: Thrifted Boots: Hunter

I’m linking up with Trina and Aracely for #MamanistaFriday!

Mamanista Friday

• Reply Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files March 7, 2014 at 9:00 am

Love the trench coat and the color red looks great on you! Also I love the lighting in that room pretty awesome!
    Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files recently posted..Mamanista Fridays: Trench Coat

• Reply Yum Yucky March 7, 2014 at 10:06 am

I luuurves it!! Very nice. I don’t have enough red in my wardrobe. Time to fix that.
    Yum Yucky recently posted..Intermittent Fasting Results: How It Works, and My Before & After Pics

• Reply Baby Shopaholic March 7, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Total score on that coat! I need to wear my hunter boots more. I have the same color.
    Baby Shopaholic recently posted..Mamanista Fridays: Trench Coat (Kinda)

• Reply bunnie March 8, 2014 at 7:43 am

girl you and the thrifted! I LOVE IT. and am super jealous. please take me on another trip (without my screaming baby:-) and a latte this time ha!

• Reply Farrah March 8, 2014 at 9:17 pm

Love that coat!!!

• Reply Law_Fal March 9, 2014 at 6:41 pm

This was an absolutely amazing find!!!!!
    Law_Fal recently posted..lately…

• Reply Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama March 9, 2014 at 10:12 pm

I love it!! If Olivia Pope wore red, I’m pretty sure she would wear that exact jacket.
    Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama recently posted..5 Ways to Stay Mentally Engaged In Your Healthy Living Goals

• Reply Mrs. Delightful March 10, 2014 at 6:56 am

What a steal!! I wish I could find stuff like that when I visit the Goodwill. :)

• Reply Lisa March 10, 2014 at 10:34 am

Gorgeous!
    Love the bright pop of green!
    xo,
    Lisa
    Lisa recently posted..How to Wear Plaid (Outfit of the Day)

• Reply Sonya March 10, 2014 at 10:45 am

Wow! $1 for a trench coat, I need to start thrifting.
    Sonya recently posted..Lane Bryant Extra 70% Off Clearance (3/10 Only), Prices Start at $3.89

• Reply Erika Ward March 10, 2014 at 11:46 am

The entire outfit is thrifted! You are a certified deal hunter. Looks great!

• Reply Whitney March 10, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Now, that’s my kind of deal! Love the coat, and your necklace.
    Whitney recently posted..Personal Style Monday – What to Wear to Work

• Reply Krissy March 10, 2014 at 1:48 pm

I love the coat. I need one
    Krissy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: happy sweet 16 beautiful niece

• Reply Shon March 10, 2014 at 2:09 pm

Way to go on all the thrifted items! You did that!!
    This is the perfect outfit for running the kids around town in the elements. You look stylish, classy and pulled together.
    Shon recently posted..Fruit Stripe Redux

• Reply LaShawn March 10, 2014 at 6:16 pm

I love the coat!! And of course, the boots. I have got to get me a pair!

• Reply Candace March 11, 2014 at 8:35 pm

I hate the color red lol weird right?? I always felt like people who wore it are looking for attention lol. But that’s a cute pop of color, everything in moderation. You’re always findin the great things
    Candace recently posted..Why Are We Banning the word Bossy?

• Reply KalleyC March 11, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Great find! I need to get me in on the thrifting fun. You really know how to make fashion and function come together!
    KalleyC recently posted..Blogging A.D.D.

• Reply K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy March 13, 2014 at 3:26 am

That is what I love about thrift shopping! You never know what hidden gem you will find.
    K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy recently posted..It Takes A Dream

• Reply Carly March 14, 2014 at 10:35 am

oh, I LOVE the red…rain or trench..who cares? Its fabulous! Happy weekend.
    C

• Reply Carissa March 19, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Im not a huge fan of red either…but this is really pretty!!! I love it paired with the green hunter boots!!!
    Carissa recently posted..{Marriage Mondays} Married & Dating

• Reply Carla May 12, 2014 at 12:30 pm

LOOOVVVEE that coat. I’m not a huge fan of red, but I love maroon. I’ve been so busy I haven’t even been to any thrift or consignment stores. ):
    Carla recently posted..Still..