Beauty, MANICure MONDAY

Just Another MANICure Monday – Sinful Colors Pink Forever

February 3, 2014

I know. I’ve been slacking on getting my MANICure posts up but with all of the house painting around the house I haven’t really taken out the time to get my hands together. Hopefully moving forward I will make this more of a priority.

Anywhooooo. Alisha is pouring virtual wine and showing off mani’s. She’s hosting the link up this week.

I am always raving on the fact that I like Sinful Colors better than some of the higher dollar brand polishes and this color is one of the reasons why. I admit it needed a few more coats than an Essie but for the price I can do that.

Sinful Colors Forever PInk

I’m done with winter and in my head it is spring so that is why I went with this color. I love it.

Sinful Colors Forever PInk

Don’t you dare say a word about my cuticles. Not a word. These nails barely got painted.

The link up this week is over at Alisha’s. You have until Friday to get over there and show off your MANICure. Don’t be like me. Take the time out to pamper yourself. I tell you a shiny, pretty nail goes a long way!

MANICure Monday Badge

• Reply Lynn February 3, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Seeee… I would’ve NEVER looked at your curticles had you NOT said nothing! PINK is always a WINNER in my book! *_*

Xoxo
    Lynn
    Lynn recently posted..Just Another MANICure Monday… Super Bowl Inspired!

• Reply K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy February 4, 2014 at 3:21 am

That is a nice pink. It’s not to bright but just right.
    K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy recently posted..3 Valentine’s Day And Date Night Outfits That Wow

• Reply Bernetta February 4, 2014 at 8:17 am

LOL about the cuticles! Girl, I don’t paint my nails at all!!!
    I am going to that talking with tami event next week and hopefully my nails and feet will get some love! Because they gets none from me right now!
    Bernetta recently posted..Motherhood Monday : Cows Milk versus Almond Milk

• Reply LaShawn February 4, 2014 at 9:02 am

See I wasn’t gonna say NOTHING about those cuticles.NOTHING. LOL
    I like the pink. Sigh. If only I would let my nails grow instead of biting them….

• Reply Marilyn Johnson,ND February 4, 2014 at 11:40 am

Hi MiMi,

Where are you getting these nails done? Is this a virtual manicure or do you have a person or salon you suggest?

Best Wishes,

Marilyn

• Reply Mimi February 5, 2014 at 7:29 am

Hi Marilyn! I paint my own nails!!

• Reply Alisha February 4, 2014 at 2:37 pm

I’m cracking up!!! How about I have to take pics AS SOON as I paint my nails now. I mean dang how they gonna chip before the end of the first day. I love that pink!
    Alisha recently posted..Motivation Monday | Healthy Deviled Eggs Recipe

• Reply KalleyC February 4, 2014 at 5:24 pm

Mum’s the word on the cuticles! ;-) I can’t talk though, I haven’t painted my nails in like a month! I love the pink, makes me think if spring for sure
    KalleyC recently posted..Closing The Divide During Black History Month

• Reply jennie February 5, 2014 at 8:52 am

This pink is divine! Love it! And what cuticles? ;)
    jennie recently posted..barb’s country kitchen: the best french toast we’ve ever had

• Reply Andrea February 8, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Oh, I like it! I just painted my nails with Sinful Colors electric blue. Beautiful, superwoman-esque, color. Love it.
    Andrea recently posted..“PSA: Ladies, please let yo’ MAN be a MAN…”