DIY, Family Fun, Reviews, Sans Ads

GoGo squeeZ Healthy Valentines Day Treat {Free Printable}

February 9, 2014

I’m not a stickler for not giving my children candy in this house,  but I don’t buy it so it is rare that my children get their hands on it.

…..Halloween, Valentines Day and the birthday party treat bag are like hitting the jackpot for my children.

This Valentines’s Day I was looking for something creative to do as Valentine treats and  GoGo squeeZ’s free printables were the answer.

GoGo squeeZ

Addison and I had a great evening “crafting” her presents for her class. You can find the free printable HERE and there are a number of different ones to choose from, Addison just chose these.

GoGo squeeZ

GoGo squeeZ

GoGo squeeZ

GoGo squeeZ

GoGo squeeZ

In the event you aren’t familiar with GoGo squeez and why its a great alternative for candy….here you go.

GoGo squeeZ

Make sure to follow GoGo squeeZ on the WebFacebook, Twitter and Pinterest for other fun tidbits and activities.

*I have received product, compensation or a combination of both for this post. None of these factors has affected my opinion. You already know!!!*

• Reply Marie Young February 9, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Those are cute…now I just need to get some ink for my dern printer!

• Reply Quiana February 9, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Love to see the GoGo squeeZ love! Nia’s been working on hers too. SO much fun and so easy for little hands =)
    Quiana recently posted..I’m Guest Posting Today on Coolibar’s Blog!

• Reply Laila (@OnlyLaila) February 9, 2014 at 9:00 pm

So simple and fun! This will be my second year doing non-candy Valentine’s. I figure they’ll get enough sweets at their party.
    Laila (@OnlyLaila) recently posted..Putting Edge Glow in the Dark Mini Golf and Arcades

• Reply K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy February 10, 2014 at 12:47 am

I love this idea! A great alternative to candy and other sweets.
    K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy recently posted..4 Ways To Teach Our Children About Black History Month

• Reply Rebecca @ Love at First Book February 10, 2014 at 9:05 am

Very cute! What a healthy way to pass out Valentines!

Yay for the SITS Girls for organizing an event which helped me to discover your blog!
    Rebecca @ Love at First Book recently posted..Magnetic Bookmark DIY

• Reply Mrs. B February 10, 2014 at 9:56 am

What a cute idea to a healthy alternative treat for V-day!

• Reply Baby Teems February 10, 2014 at 10:11 am

Noah loves these. We will definitely be going candy free around this time of year.
    Baby Teems recently posted..7 Days Of Love: How I Keep My Marriage Hot and Sexy

• Reply Raquel @ Organized Island February 10, 2014 at 11:18 am

Thanks for the free printable. Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Raquel @ Organized Island recently posted..Valentine’s Cookie Recipes

• Reply SouthernMessMom February 10, 2014 at 11:24 am

How cute is that! I have always felt that these homemade kid written valentines are so much more meaningful than the boxed versions. I also love the idea of going candy free!
    SouthernMessMom recently posted..Roger Love Singing Academy Review

• Reply Raven February 10, 2014 at 11:40 am

What a cute idea. This will work with my twins.
    Raven recently posted..Welcome Comment Love Group

• Reply Regina February 10, 2014 at 11:50 am

These are really cute…thank you for sharing. I have always made the Chazman’s Valentine’s for his classmates but sadly he informed me just this morning that I didn’t have to do it this year. Just get some cards for him to give out. Geez…I mean he is in the 5th grade but I was hoping my fun would last a lot longer…hehe
    Regina recently posted..I’m HUMAN again…hehe

• Reply Phoebe @ Lou Messugo February 10, 2014 at 12:08 pm

That’s a lovely idea. I’m commenting from France where the idea of children giving presents/candies at valentine’s is unheard of, so I find this really interesting from a cultural point of view. On the other hand, French kids suck a lot of this sort of fruit purée, called compote here. Thanks to SITS for introducing me to your blog.
    Phoebe @ Lou Messugo recently posted..Silent Sunday – 9 February 2014

• Reply Randa @ The Everyday Domestic February 10, 2014 at 12:54 pm

I’m so happy I was finally able to check out your blog. The link of the SITS doc would not work, so I just Googled you :)

I love these products and the little craft is cute!
    Randa @ The Everyday Domestic recently posted..Where Does He Think He’s Going? WW Linky

• Reply Nicki February 10, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Stopping by from the SITS Girl comment love activity. I love carrying these GoGoSqueez when I run. I am not a huge gel/GU person so like something “real.”
    Nicki recently posted..Movement

• Reply kim February 10, 2014 at 4:46 pm

We haven’t tried these yet, but what a good healthy alternative! Love how you decorated them!
    xo ~kim & chloe @ popcosmo.com

• Reply NJ @ A Cookie Before Dinner February 10, 2014 at 8:29 pm

What a great idea! I am already cringing at the amount of candy my preschooler is going to be bring home! We might just have to try these instead of the conversation hearts I was going to get!
    NJ @ A Cookie Before Dinner recently posted..On Being A Writer

• Reply Nicky February 10, 2014 at 9:27 pm

That’s a really cute idea. I always look for something other than candy to give on V-Day and Halloween.

• Reply Nikki@will run for pizza February 10, 2014 at 10:38 pm

LOVE the outfit! LOVE LOVE the rainboots! LOVE LOVE LOVE mixing prints. But not on myself. haha. I’m just bad at trying to be a “fashionista”. I love it on other women, but I can never get it right or be creative enough for myself. :(
    Nikki@will run for pizza recently posted..Boring Ol’ Monday

• Reply Nicole P February 10, 2014 at 11:24 pm

What a great idea! I heard a lot of schools are just banning all treats :( I pretend I am buying the candy for our patients but of course I steal a few ;)
    Nicole P recently posted..DIY Diva

• Reply Reda Hicks February 11, 2014 at 12:30 am

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Reda Hicks recently posted..When A Lawyer Fell for an Enlisted Guy

• Reply Nickida February 11, 2014 at 9:27 am

That’s such a cute idea. I love it and it’s a healthy alternative to candy.
    Nickida recently posted..Missy Mila Twisted Tales Review

• Reply Nolie February 11, 2014 at 10:12 am

What a great alternative to candy.
    Nolie recently posted..28 Ways To Show Your Child You Love Them

• Reply Rachel February 11, 2014 at 10:57 am

This is such a great idea. I know all the Momma’s will be happy when there is a healthier treat in the midst of all the junk that gets sent home on Valentine’s day!
    Rachel recently posted..Valentine’s Day Porch {and a FREE Chalkboard Printable!}

• Reply Regan February 11, 2014 at 8:19 pm

My 3 year old loves these kinds of things. Funny, I saw these this weekend in a free sample vending machine at Sam’s Club but they were out. I will have to go back and give them a try
    Regan recently posted..Washing Cloth Diapers in Hard Water {Rockin’ Green Hard Rock Review}

• Reply Natalie February 12, 2014 at 2:05 am

I love this idea for Valentines Day!! I may just have to snag it!
    Natalie recently posted..Giveaway Coming Soon!

• Reply Rachel DeVaughn February 12, 2014 at 9:04 am

this is so cute!! thanks for sharing!! we love the squeezable fruit so these printables are perfect!! (from a SITS girl!)

• Reply Lynn February 12, 2014 at 10:49 pm

Super cute… such a great idea!
    Lynn recently posted..Wordless Wednesday… Super Bowl Party Photo Recap!