#MamanistaFriday, Fashion, Mama Fashion

#MamanistaFriday

January 17, 2014

Linking up with Trina and Aracely.

I promise when the weather gets warm I will get more interesting with these photos but for now my vacant dining room will have to due.

Still haven’t been out much during the week. Sunday was chapter meeting. I wore:

IMG_3184

IMG_3198

Dress: Gap Blazer: Thrifted (J. Crew) Shoes: Steve Madden Belt: Target

• Reply Trina - Baby Shopaholic January 17, 2014 at 7:11 am

Love your look. That blazer is pretty dope! We don’t mind your dining room as long as we can see you! Thanks for linking up!
    Trina – Baby Shopaholic recently posted..Mamanista Fridays: All Black Everything

• Reply Real Posh Mom January 17, 2014 at 7:22 am

I want that velvet blazer!!!
    Real Posh Mom recently posted..Remember When You Resolved to Get Organized?

• Reply Bunnie January 17, 2014 at 7:36 am

Me too! #ThatVelvetBlazer
    Bunnie recently posted..GET ME BODIED 2014 – I WANT TO LOOK GOOD NAKED

• Reply Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files January 17, 2014 at 8:20 am

Gorgeous!! You look so fab, love the blazer!
    Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files recently posted..Mamanista Fridays: All Black

• Reply krissy January 17, 2014 at 11:44 am

you look so cute!
    krissy recently posted..Clean

• Reply Tori | Glasses and Glitter January 17, 2014 at 11:59 am

I love the blazer. I have so many of them! Jesus wanted me to have yours are well! LOL
    Tori | Glasses and Glitter recently posted..CFDA Designers Make ‘Couture’ Football Helmets For The Super Bowl!

• Reply Kita January 17, 2014 at 1:40 pm

Lmbo at Tori. You know burgundy is my favorite color so I will take everything you got in that color. Shoes may stay…I will need flats.
    Kita recently posted..Convo with State Farm

• Reply KalleyC January 17, 2014 at 1:57 pm

So lovely! I love the shoes!
    KalleyC recently posted..Life Through My Lens Thursday– Week2: Closeup

• Reply Prototype Mama January 17, 2014 at 2:48 pm

What a cute and comfy look– the belt and blazer really gives it a pop of glam!
    Prototype Mama recently posted..That’s Fresh Friday + a Facebook blog hop

• Reply Mrs. Pancakes January 17, 2014 at 6:56 pm

LOVE the color of the blazer…..
    Mrs. Pancakes recently posted..Friday Funnies: Excited for Friday!!!

• Reply Kenye January 18, 2014 at 12:35 am

Loving this outfit!
    Kenye recently posted..It’s My Birthday!!! Let’s Have A Giveaway!!!!

• Reply Joi January 18, 2014 at 10:13 am

Cute colors for the meeting :) !
    Joi recently posted..If You’re Happy and You Know it, Just Say No

• Reply K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy January 19, 2014 at 2:01 am

I do love a good velvet blazer! Don’t blame you for the vacant dining room pics. It has been absolutely freezing lately.
    K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy recently posted..5 On Friday

• Reply Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama January 19, 2014 at 10:36 pm

this outfit is HOT! love it!
    Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama recently posted..The One With The Ignorant Conversation About Martin Luther King

• Reply Quiana January 19, 2014 at 11:13 pm

What a rich palette! Love the look and you’ve definitely inspired me to seek out this color scheme.
    Quiana recently posted..When There’s a “Surprise” in Your Food

• Reply Sonya January 21, 2014 at 10:20 am

I really like your blazer, it’s very cute.
    Sonya recently posted..H&M $9.95 Jeans Today Only (1/21)

• Reply Marie Young January 22, 2014 at 2:26 am

Totally rocked that! I want one of those gold plated belts so bad. I just need more clothes to wear with something like that! I need to go shopping so badly.
    Marie Young recently posted..#JOYRICH Brings The 90′s Back With Their “Casual-Rich” Collection

• Reply Steve Madden On EBay March 4, 2014 at 8:43 am

Whats way up awesome web-site! Dude. Wonderful. Superb. I will take a note of your site plus go ahead and take for furthermore? My business is pleased to get a lot of beneficial info here inside the submit, we’d like work out added techniques this particular respect, we appreciate you discussing.