#MamanistaFriday, Fashion, I.Wore, Mama Fashion

#MamanistaFriday

January 10, 2014

It’s Friday. Linking up with Trina and Aracely for Mamanista Friday.

Wore this one day during the week to run errands etc. Once again attempting to keep it fashionable and functional.

IMG_2986

IMG_2996

Sweater: Banana Republic Scarf: Express Jeans: Thrifted Boots: Sole Society

Mamanista Friday

• Reply LaShawn January 10, 2014 at 8:36 am

I love that scarf! And the sweater! It’s amazing how little things can make an outfit! I’m trying to do better this year and not be a frumpy mom!

• Reply Real Posh Mom January 10, 2014 at 9:24 am

LaShawn, you have such natural beauty! Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize. When I don’t have time to “get readY’ in the morning, I just throw on a statement necklace or scarf to glamorize my look. :)
      Real Posh Mom recently posted..Be Covered This Winter in Style #MamanistaFridays

• Reply Real Posh Mom January 10, 2014 at 9:22 am

It’s amazing how a scarf can really make an outfit! Throw it around the neck, tie on your hair and use as a belt. So versatile. :)

• Reply Baby Shopaholic January 10, 2014 at 9:35 am

You always look effortlessly chic! Thanks for linking up doll!
    Baby Shopaholic recently posted..Mamanista Fridays: Winter Plaid

• Reply Kita January 10, 2014 at 9:58 am

Is that my color burgundy or oxblood as most of the fashonistas call it. Love it
    Kita recently posted..Project 365

• Reply Bunnie January 10, 2014 at 10:03 am

And that’s how it’s done ladies and gentleman! Looking good girl!

• Reply Aracely January 10, 2014 at 11:54 am

Simple and chic, love the scarf! Thanks for linking up!
    Aracely recently posted..Mamanista Fridays: Plaid

• Reply Carla January 12, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Loving the look, especially the color!

• Reply Whitney January 15, 2014 at 2:40 pm

Love your scarf and boots. Comfy and cute!

~Whitney