Event, Fashion, Nail Polish

Polish Me Pretty Party at Fab’rik Buckhead

February 26, 2013
Atlanta Bloggers

Last Thursday was the debut of the Atlanta Tastemaker Collection blogger inspired S/S nail polish collection

Polish Me Pretty Party

The crowd was great, and the energy was awesome. There was lots of mingling, partaking of Cami Cakes, smiling and manicures.

Nail polish collection Source

cami cakes

Source

IMG_8624

IMG_8626

Efie and Kita taking advantage of their free manicures. I don’t blame them!

IMG_8654

Don’t forget we were in a boutique. As hard as I tried I ended up leaving with a little something something and so did Eboni!

IMG_8642

IMG_8610

A shot of all of the bloggers that are included in the collection

(l to r) Mattie, Cath, Courtney, Allison, Tiffini, Eboni and Yours Truly

Sunday we had a photo shoot for the magazine spread. Here is an Instagram sneak peek of one of my shots. The spread will be out the second week in March and I will be sure to share those images when they are available.

photoshoot

Also once the polish is available for purchase I will post the link.

When was the last time you had a proper manicure?!

• Reply dea win February 26, 2013 at 1:12 pm

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! I gotta get me some polish for my collection. Such a great look!
    dea win recently posted..@MizaniUSA Sponsors @CurlyNikki Hair Meet and Greet at @DORestaurant

• Reply Mimi March 1, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Yep, make sure you get some! I can’t wait to get my hands on the whole collection. Such great colors

• Reply Aracely February 26, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Love the nail polish collection. It looks like you ladies had a great time. I love your magazine shoot photo.
    Aracely recently posted..Indoor activities for kids

• Reply Mimi March 1, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Thanks Aracely!

• Reply Baby Shopaholic February 26, 2013 at 4:24 pm

You were killing it in that skirt! Well both skirts! Congrats on the polish!
    Baby Shopaholic recently posted..Lace Dress + Sadiddy Sweet Life!

• Reply Mimi March 1, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Thanks!

• Reply Kita February 26, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Loving that skirt. I enjoyed my night out and the colors are so cute and spring like.
    Kita recently posted..What you talking bout Kita

• Reply Mimi March 1, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Thanks for coming!

• Reply Monica J February 27, 2013 at 8:47 am

The tastemaker collection looks so fun. I think it’s fabulous that you were involved. How awesome to have your own polish. Congrats, again to you and all the bloggers involved. You looked beautiful at the event. And that Fab’ rik looks like a boutique I need to visit when in Atl.
    Monica J recently posted..Monday Special: DIY Fresh Citrus Wine Cooler from Marcus Samuelsson (Featuring Heart of Haiti)

• Reply Mimi March 1, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Don’t come to Atlanta and not let me know! There will be consequences and repercussions!

• Reply Antonette February 27, 2013 at 10:46 am

Yay!!!!! I’m so excited! I told Tiff I want the WHOLE collection! Gotta support my girls! Yay!

• Reply Joy and Sunshine February 27, 2013 at 10:50 am

This looks like such a fun event, and I love your photo shoot look. Congrats (again) on the polish! Also, I want that long dresser Fab’rik is using as a display unit in the 7th pic.
    Joy and Sunshine recently posted..Inspired By: Orange, Garnet, and Blue

• Reply Mimi March 1, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Isn’t that dresser the bomb. I am going to be on the look out for something similar in my thrifting adventures

• Reply Carla February 27, 2013 at 12:24 pm

All that awesomeness!

Can’t wait to try the polishes out!
    Carla recently posted..Just Live.

• Reply G K February 27, 2013 at 1:39 pm

When was the last time I had a manicure? Uhhh, my wedding day? Almost seven years ago?…

Yeah.

So anyway, y’all look amazing and the fun is evident. I’m ANYWHERE there are pretty cupcakes!
    G K recently posted.."Teacher of the Year" Honor

• Reply Mimi March 1, 2013 at 12:47 pm

NOOOO Way! Don’t make me come over there and drag you to the nail salon

• Reply Terin February 27, 2013 at 7:06 pm

I haven’t had a proper manicure in… *covers face in shame* …a year and two months. Horrible, I know! I keep saying I’m going to, but I never have the time.
    Terin recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Something New

• Reply Mimi March 1, 2013 at 12:46 pm

To be honest, I don’t know the last time I went and had a proper one done. I’m good for doing my own.

• Reply Just Another MANICure Monday | Lipgloss & Binky May 6, 2013 at 2:01 pm

[...] which doesn’t exist I want to highlight Coco Rae, LLC. A few weeks back I know you remember my post about being selected as one of Atlanta’s bloggers that got to get their own nail color in the [...]