Fashion, I.Wore, Mama Fashion

What I Wore

January 27, 2013
IMG_6558

I promise moving forward I am going to try my best to do these weekly….or well ummmmm….whenever I go somewhere that is worth putting clothes on for.

Had a pretty busy week. From an event Trina hosted at the Shelli Segal for Laundry showroom in the Apparel Mart (detailed post later in the week) to lunch with a friend I had a pretty busy week. I wore.

Thursday I attended an event previewing Laundry’s Summer 2013 line. Eye candy to come later in the week.

IMG_6510

IMG_6518

IMG_6520

Dress: Thrifted Stockings: Dots Bracelet: Macy’s Necklace: Thrifted Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Friday I stepped out for lunch with Bunnie Hilliard

IMG_6542

IMG_6558

IMG_6548

Coat/Oxford/Sweater/Jeans/Necklace/Bracelet: Thrifted Shoes: Tory Burch

Saturday I took my son to a birthday party

IMG_6562

IMG_6567

Sweater/Oxford: Thrifted Jeans: Gap Shoes: Uggs

Saturday night a bunch of friends and I headed out to dinner to celebrate one of my bestie’s birthday. I forgot to get a full length photo…thus the collage!

frametastic

Jacket/Jeans: Thrifted Shirt: Rock & Republic Shoes: Sole Society Clutch: Nine West Necklace: Macy’s

I’m linking up with:

Monday-Mingle-Button150 hosted this week by Glamamom

I am also linking up with Mama Style. A part of the linkup is to describe how motherhood has changed your style. I am glad to say that motherhood hasn’t totally changed my style , except for the fact that I am more price conscious. I don’t feel the need to break the bank to look stylish because there are more pressing priorities but I think it makes my style all the more special because I’ve done it on a budget. Anyone can dress nice breaking the bank but doing it on a budget takes some skill! I would like to think I have mad skills son when it comes to fashion!

Photobucket

• Reply Ashley January 27, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Your outfits are so cute!! I will be looking out for your outfit posts. That black dress is fab and it fits you well :)

With Love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.Com
    Ashley recently posted..A Night at the Museum

• Reply Jehancancook January 27, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Love all the looks! You definitely had a full week.

• Reply Law_Fal January 27, 2013 at 10:34 pm

I love all of these outfits! And Dots has been having some cute things whenever I have went in there lately. I really need to get into thrifting…………
    Law_Fal recently posted..Birthdays Galore…..

• Reply Rosesdaughter January 27, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Love all the looks as usual!!! You had a busy week!
    Rosesdaughter recently posted..After the Rain

• Reply KalleyC January 28, 2013 at 6:58 am

I love all your looks! My favorite–the Oxford sweater you wore on Satutday. It looks so very cozy!
    KalleyC recently posted..I’ve Been Sabataged!

• Reply Aracely January 28, 2013 at 10:23 am

Love them all! The first one is so classic and chic and I love the comfy cozy one with the Uggs!
    Aracely recently posted..What’s Mama Craving?

• Reply Bernetta January 28, 2013 at 12:34 pm

you know you always look cute!
    I love that gray sweater and how you paired it with the shirt!! Cute Casual for sure!
    Bernetta recently posted..Motherhood Monday:: Obamacare is providing me a Breast Pump!

• Reply Baby Shopaholic January 28, 2013 at 5:06 pm

You were glammed up this weekend! Love the lunch outfit!
    Baby Shopaholic recently posted..Laundry by Shelli Segal Spring/Summer Preview

• Reply Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos January 28, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Loving that lunch look. The mustard was a perfect pop!
    Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos recently posted..Versatile Files: Peplum Top

• Reply Dara Shultz January 28, 2013 at 10:46 pm

You may have had a busy week, but you looked great doing it!

• Reply G K January 30, 2013 at 8:40 am

Yes, you DO have MAD SKILLS SON — I can’t believe how much of what you have on is thrifted. I lack the “eye,” coordination, and skill to rock the gems like the ones you find…

I love your accessories choices, too, which is probably more my thing. I NEED that gold/leather/rope necklace in my life…
    G K recently posted..Circus Love ( +What I’m Reading )

• Reply Kristin February 2, 2013 at 9:44 am

That cuff is crazy gorgeous!

• Reply Blakey February 3, 2013 at 12:02 am

Great outfits. I just found your blog! Awesome!

• Reply Fashion Pad February 3, 2013 at 11:55 am

I love ALL of these looks!!! I need that coat., blazer, necklace, and black dress ASAP!
    Fashion Pad recently posted..Outfit:Thrift Find and Giveaway!!!

• Reply my mum’s threads no.5 | Small Fry March 28, 2013 at 5:28 pm

[…] My Someday // the perfect monochromatic look from Pillow Thought // absolute class by Lipgloss & Binky // and the perfect blend of pattern from Our Happiness […]