Photography, Wordless Wednesday

{kinda} Wordless Wednesday

January 16, 2013

Since I’ve been slow getting back into the groove of the new year I am going to start a 365 project starting today. So moving forward every Wednesday starting next week will have 7 pictures. I know I said this before but just believe in me….okay?!!! I’ve signed up for some photography classes and I want to work on my skills and no better way than to take photos…So there you have it!

IMG_5376

• Reply LaShawn January 16, 2013 at 8:48 am

EXCITED! Did you sign up for a Clickin Moms class??? We can support each other! I’m on week 2!
    LaShawn recently posted..365 Week 2

• Reply Lori Vann January 16, 2013 at 8:54 am

love the tippy toe pictures…especially when you capture a moment they don’t know you see!
    Lori Vann recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Taking it Back

• Reply Meghan @JaMonkey January 16, 2013 at 9:55 am

This is a precious photo
    Meghan @JaMonkey recently posted..Spot the Problem

• Reply Stacy Uncorked January 16, 2013 at 11:37 am

Awwww! I love the shot! And I love that she’s an animal rescuer. ;)
    Stacy Uncorked recently posted..Unique Kitty Ornament

• Reply Christina January 16, 2013 at 1:13 pm

LOVE this picture!
    Christina recently posted..Vloggin’ It #3 Randoms

• Reply Mrs. Delightful January 16, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Mrs. Delightful

• Reply Cam | Bibs & Baubles January 16, 2013 at 1:59 pm

I love this shot!!! For some reason, I can see this as a painting.
    Cam | Bibs & Baubles recently posted..Parenting 101: Stalling Tactics

• Reply Teresha January 16, 2013 at 2:01 pm

It looks like a Norman Rockwell painting! Very nice shot. We both had pics of our kids in the kitchen this week :-)
    Teresha recently posted..Wordful Wednesday: Here Comes the Hotstepper

• Reply Yum Yucky January 16, 2013 at 3:26 pm

love it! Not photog classes yet? You’re already off to a great start.
    Yum Yucky recently posted..Abs Makeover Workout

• Reply Mimi January 18, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Well thank you!

• Reply Andrea January 16, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Did you take that photo? That is a really cool photo – the lighting and the view – I think it is really nice! Keep it up!
    Andrea recently posted..WW# Salt v/s Pepper

• Reply Mimi January 18, 2013 at 1:35 pm

I did take this photo as she proceeded to make a mess of the dish water. Thanks for stopping by!

• Reply Legally Chocolat January 16, 2013 at 4:51 pm

A photography class will be fun!!!

• Reply Mama Violet January 16, 2013 at 9:26 pm

This is a great photo. Glad you’re back it.
    Mama Violet recently posted..Violet’s new style featuring Cookie’s Kids

• Reply Elaine A. January 16, 2013 at 11:33 pm

Great photo! Love the lighting and the perspective. :)

• Reply Carla January 17, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Nice shot! Glad you decided to join the challenge. I’m doing the easier one–Project 52. LOL!
    Carla recently posted..Remember Me.

• Reply Gerri January 17, 2013 at 2:26 pm

What a sweet picture (is girlfriend washing dishes?).

So glad she’s feeling better.
    Gerri recently posted..Miami in January: South Beach/Night Life

• Reply Mimi January 18, 2013 at 1:40 pm

I wish she was washing the dishes. I think making a mess would be more like it!

• Reply Rhonda January 17, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Ooohhh cool! I want to do this!!
    Rhonda recently posted..Thursday’s Thirsts-BaddieBey

• Reply Monica J January 17, 2013 at 8:59 pm

I’m loving this photo. It’s simple but amazing. I love photography too. Have fun in your new class. I have to get into a photography class soon. Nice!
    Monica J recently posted..Mommy News: How Important is “Me” Time for Moms?

• Reply Mimi January 18, 2013 at 1:41 pm

Thanks! Photography is one of those things. Unfortunately it can be so expensive so it is very important to get the craft down before spending a ton of money on equipment. I am going to spend the next year learning all I can so I can justify that $1500 camera I have my eyes on!

• Reply Living Simplistically January 18, 2013 at 11:37 am

Great eye as usual! I love your photos. Looking forwarding to working on my skills as well.
    Living Simplistically recently posted..“A kind word doesn’t always sweeten a sour heart, but love and positivity will always prevail!”

• Reply Mimi January 18, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Thank you! Sometimes I hate my eye because I see everything as a photo. The tricky part is getting it to show in the camera like I see it in my head. Looks like you had a great trip. I can’t wait to get a way for a minute.

• Reply dumb mom January 19, 2013 at 7:09 am

LOVE this photo. Seriously. My fave of the week!
    dumb mom recently posted..Just Wear This. Wedge Sneaks & Sweet Relish?

• Reply Tia January 21, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Love this photo!
    Tia recently posted..Style Review: eShakti

• Reply Wordful Wednesday. You Only Turn 5 Once. January 22, 2013 at 10:14 pm

[…] about this tippy toe picture from Lipgloss and Binky is just […]

• Reply Justine January 23, 2013 at 2:32 pm

You have me convinced – I totally need a photography class. This shot is beautiful! (Nice to “meet you” through Wordful Wednesday.
    Justine recently posted..Awesome Mom – I am, I am not

• Reply Jehancancook January 27, 2013 at 8:28 pm

This shot is adorable! I’ve wanted to take photography classes for so long but have been dragging my feet. Good luck!
    Jehancancook recently posted..Curry Fish

• Reply Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? February 13, 2013 at 3:24 pm

This is prefect. I love it. It captures everything wonderful about this age.
    Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? recently posted..Animal luvah