Uncategorized

Just Another MANICure Monday

January 14, 2013

Hey!

I feel like I have been so scarce around here lately and for good reason…or not.

Last week/weekend was extremely long in the most tangible and intangible ways possible so I kept my manicure simple this week. Nothing fantastic just a good ole one color job. No sparkles, no accent nail….nothing!

This week I went with my good and trusty low cost $2 polish from Walmart.

MANICure Monday 0114

This is the NYC brand and the color is Times Square.

I”ll be back on my nail mojo next week. Thank you all for linking up. Can’t wait to see what you come up with this week!

MANICure Monday Badge resize

• Reply BernettaStyle January 14, 2013 at 9:04 am

Girl, I was feeling the same way. I was just going to do a plain hand … but say NAaahh, they don’t want to see that! But I see you did it SO, I might go ahead and upload ….. because I wanna link up!

Your nail color is very nice…is that Orange or Red. Very neat!
    I don’t have any polish on my hands now, maybe I can take a picture of that and call it NEED-A-Manicure MONDAY!!

• Reply Lynn January 14, 2013 at 11:56 am

HAHAHAHA… what ‘chu talking ’bout shawty!!!! I TOTALLY feel ya!!!!! It be like that sometimes FR FR!!!! RED polish goes perfect with your skin tone. I may have to check Wally World for this polish!

• Reply Stacie January 14, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Hey- at least your nails are done. Today I’m rocking the Au natural look.
    Stacie recently posted..20 Mule Team Borax Giveaway!

• Reply Mimi January 18, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Girrrllll, sometimes it “be” like that!

• Reply Jen (Nai1Chronic1es) January 14, 2013 at 4:56 pm

can never go wrong with a classic red!
    Jen (Nai1Chronic1es) recently posted..MANICure Monday: Polish Addict: Jellyfish I

• Reply YUMMommy January 14, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Really loving the color. It’s like a bold red with an undertone of vibrant orange!
    YUMMommy recently posted..Bible 365: Week 2

• Reply uniquelybrandid January 14, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Cheers to you for getting it done. I think we all have weeks like this where we just don’t feel inspired. I’m really grateful to have all you fantastic ladies to link up with whether you have plain nails polished nails or totally tricked out nails. It’s really become something to look forward to each week!
    uniquelybrandid recently posted..Mani Monday

• Reply Mama Violet January 14, 2013 at 10:39 pm

Red is the best color ever. It’s my go to color because I know it will always look good.
    Mama Violet recently posted..Style File: expresso brown No nonsense leggings

• Reply TOI January 14, 2013 at 10:41 pm

I love the warm colours, especially for when the weather is so cool!

have a lovely week
    TOI recently posted..Week 2

• Reply Tori January 15, 2013 at 1:19 am

I’m late, but so what! LOL I love your nail color!!

• Reply KalleyC January 15, 2013 at 11:48 am

Oh I am in need of a mani right now. Sporting all natural at the moment, and looking sadly about the polishes on my wall. Soon–I keep telling myself. I am loving that red on you. Perfect color.
    KalleyC recently posted..Do You Know When to Bend?

• Reply CJ at Initial Charmer January 15, 2013 at 3:12 pm

I’m pleased to visit your site this week in the MM hop! This year of 2013 is truly propelling forward at warp speed so I’m just trying to breath myself. I like that color though.
    CJ at Initial Charmer recently posted..Turquoiscene or Rubiana?

• Reply Turquoiscene or Rubiana? | Initial Charmer January 15, 2013 at 3:16 pm