Boy Fashion, Event, Girl Fashion, NaBloPoMo, Weekend

Weekend Wrap Up

November 5, 2012

I am exhausted. This weekend was a whirlwind.

Friday evening my son’s school had their fall festival and I volunteered the trunk of my car for the trunk or treat portion of the festival. Basically I was required to sit in my trunk and hand out candy as children came by.

By the way...does anyone know why Mike and Ike broke up?

Left the fall festival and headed to the grocery store with the Mr. in tow. Always nice to have him tag along on those trips. Came home and went to bed because I had to get up bright and early to help Trina with a fashion show that she was putting on.

The clothes were sponsored by the Gap and were fabulous. Such amazingly cute clothes for kids this season.

Bernetta ripped the runway as the pregger model. Sorry I didn’t grab a photo of her dressed up but her makeup is fierce here.

I even got a chance to walk the runway as well. Here are the babies and I before runway time

Addison decided to have a mini meltdown literally minutes before it was time to go on. Here I am giving her a little pep talk, which translates into promises of purple popsicles.

Thank you Dea for this photo!!

A little before show prep

The show was a total success. The kids did an awesome job. If you can imagine the amount of work that went into coordinating something with 25 kids and borrowed clothes and shoes…yeah.

Congratulations to Trina for a job well done! Make sure you stop by her blog sometime this week. I’m sure she will have the official photos so you can see all of the cuteness.

Sunday I laid low, cooked some dinner and thoroughly enjoyed my additional hour. Did you?

How was your weekend?

• Reply Mrs. Delightful November 5, 2012 at 7:27 am

What a fun weekend :). I enjoyed every minute of that extra hour.

Mrs. Delightful

• Reply Kita November 5, 2012 at 7:48 am

I have not enjoyed the hour *sigh*. Everyone looked great for the fashion show

• Reply Carla November 5, 2012 at 9:33 am

I took advantage of every second of every minute of that extra hour.. which is why Im up and fully awake now. I love DST!

So I’m not the only one who has to bribe every now and then? That’s good to know. Looks like it turned out great too.
    Carla recently posted..Quick Update.

• Reply Baby Shopaholic November 5, 2012 at 10:40 am

Thank you for all you help Mimi! Addy and Adrian ripped the runway! You looked super cute! I think you need to pick up that outfit!
    Baby Shopaholic recently posted..Weekend Style: New Hat + Black Eye

• Reply Mrs. Pancakes November 5, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Sounds like a busy weekend! The fashion show looks amazing!

• Reply Chellany November 5, 2012 at 7:09 pm

It looks like you had loads of fun!!! Love the little diva! Her facial expressions are priceless! Little man is really growing up!

• Reply Amber November 6, 2012 at 1:35 am

Chile, you need a vacay! You guys looked fab, as usual!
    Amber recently posted..You Might Be the Parent of a Toddler If…

• Reply Lynn November 6, 2012 at 5:39 am

Love these pics… I hate I missed them babies on the runway!!!! But just by looking at the pictures I can tell they did that!!!! Lol!!! And, you look GREAT!!!!
    Lynn recently posted..Just Another MANICure MONDAY

• Reply Alicia @MommyDelicious November 6, 2012 at 11:02 am

That picture of you and the kids is so cute and happy…. I love it! I was scoping out the event from Instagram and it looks like y’all had a great time!
    Alicia @MommyDelicious recently posted..All That Glitters…

• Reply Rhonda November 6, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Fun filled weekend! Your children are beautiful! Loved that poncho on baby girl. I really couldn’t tell I had an extra hour was up coughing all night!!!!

• Reply Amanda November 7, 2012 at 11:13 am

The runway looked super fun to do. You and the kiddos looked to cute. My extra hour was spent partying it up in New Orleans, so yeah I enjoyed that extra hour.

• Reply LaShawn November 9, 2012 at 10:51 am

The show looks like it was so much fun! You guys looked great!
    LaShawn recently posted..NaBloPoMo Day 9: Nurture Photography:Brown

• Reply Tori December 30, 2012 at 11:53 am

Aww very cute! Looks like great fun!!

• Reply Mimi January 1, 2013 at 3:06 am

Jesus likes for us to enjoy the fruit of the earth!!