This week was a bit of an emotional roller coaster for me when it came to this entire process to date.
I’m about to ramble so stay with me.
The house is still not on the market. Again, I do not know why. I voiced my concern to my husband and he seems very nonchalant about it. I went to speak with the agent and she was on her way out. Told us to come back at a certain time and she was not there. On top of that we got news that we need to pay off a substantial amount of money on our debt to continue the loan process. It was a surprise but as usual I found it in me to thank God that we had the money to cover it and not be affected.
I’m losing sleep over this house not on the market thing because if we don’t get out of this house we don’t move and for some reason I seem to be the only one concerned. The short sale paperwork is moving and hopefully by next week we’ll be approved and assigned a negotiator. From there they said it will take about 60 days from the date we receive an offer to complete the process.
My husband keeps saying just let God work it out but on the other hand I can’t leave some things to chance but then I am being unfaithful I guess. I don’t know. I’m confused and at this point I have told myself that I will continue to document this journey. I am praying for the best and sort of expecting the worse to keep myself from being too disappointed if things don’t work out. However, in the pit of my stomach/being with the same fervor that I knew I was carrying a boy and then a girl before I was even told I have THAT feeling that we are building and will be living in our dream house.
So I continue with these posts.
No further movement on our lot at this time however the street lights have been put in.
*sigh* As you can tell I’m in a little funk about this. I don’t like not being able to see what’s coming but sometimes our best blessings are delivered when we don’t see the way.
I’ll just continue to pray and wait….I guess.