Beauty, MANICure MONDAY, Nail Polish

Just Another MANICure MONDAY

October 29, 2012

Hey!! Hope your weekend was well and you took some time out to pamper yourself.

I am excited to team up with Efie who blogs over at LaLynns. She will be co hosting this link up with me. We will alternate weeks to take some of the pressure off of me to do what I say I am going to do.

The link is over on her blog today..but before you head over there, here is my MANICure for the week.

Last week I bought 10 bottles of nail polish. I know.

I found my inspiration from this color that I picked up from the L’oreal brand. I love this color. It is 105 Club Prive

I was also dying to use the Kiss nail dress in Babydoll that I received in my swag bag from the event I attended last week hosted by Trina

Here is my final result:

Club-Prive

Head over to LaLynns to link up and show off your MANICure. Take the badge with you if you want!!

You Might Also Like

• Reply Monday MANIcure: Zebra Style | The YeYo Diaries October 29, 2012 at 3:12 am

[...] Today I’m linking up with my girl Mimi from Lipgloss & Binky for her new Monday MANIcure [...]

• Reply Lynn October 29, 2012 at 6:37 am

Wooohooo… You already know I’m honored & super X-CITED about co-hosting right??? *Dougie*

I absolutely LOVE your nails color combo!!!!! I have yet to try the Kiss Nail Dress but after seeing how cute yours turned out I will have to give them a try!!!!!

Xoxo
    Lynn
    Lynn recently posted..MANICure MONDAY

• Reply bernettastyle October 29, 2012 at 9:23 am

I will add my post later this week. I put on my impress nails last night! I like them too!

• Reply Stesha October 29, 2012 at 11:31 am

Love your nails! I need to join in on the fun, but my polish game is nonexistent. Maybe I’ll catch some good deals at Ulta this week.

Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha
    Stesha recently posted..That’s Not A Great Pumpkin, Mom

• Reply Mimi October 29, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Why did you have to mention Ulta. I have been trying to stay away, now there is no telling what I might do.

• Reply Candace (NYStateofMom) October 29, 2012 at 11:52 am

That’s hot! My manicure is a little chipped up but since we’re waiting out Sandy I’ll try something new
    Candace (NYStateofMom) recently posted..Single Mama Dating Drama

• Reply LaShawn October 29, 2012 at 12:05 pm

that is so hot! If I had nails, I would join you! LOL
    And by the way. 10 bottles of nail polish in one week????
    LaShawn recently posted..Sunday Afternoon

• Reply Krissy October 29, 2012 at 1:07 pm

i think we need to stage an intervention for you and your polish addiction Mimi

• Reply Mimi October 29, 2012 at 10:12 pm

Krissy,

Just like the show. I will run and hide and accuse you of not loving me. This is a fact.

• Reply Miss Foodie Fash October 29, 2012 at 1:52 pm

I need some of those, stat!

• Reply Mimi October 29, 2012 at 10:10 pm

You better get you some. So easy, especially when you don’t have time to let them dry properly!

• Reply Roxy October 29, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Thanks for sharing the stuff you got in the swag bag,, do the nail appliques stay on well? I love some of the designs but I’m not sure how long they last.

• Reply Mimi October 29, 2012 at 10:09 pm

Hey!

Actually they last pretty long. I never keep them longer than 7 days because I have to change polish but at 7 days they are normally still in tact and I do tons of dishes without gloves. I will say get the more reputable ones like Sally Hansen or Kiss. I haven’t used any of the other brands so I can’t vouch for them!!

• Reply Kita October 29, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Loving the nails…..I don’t even own 10 bottles of nail polish and I have nails. I won’t even put a picture of them up I am so ashamed that I do nothing with my nails *hanging head down*

• Reply ChicRoni October 29, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Super cute! I haven’t polished my nails in about 3 weeks…I’m slippin’! But you and Lynn are definitely giving me some much needed inspiration!
    ChicRoni recently posted..Alaffia Skin Care

• Reply Baby Shopaholic October 29, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Love this look! Those nail dress are the bomb!
    Baby Shopaholic recently posted..Kid’s Fashion Show at CBWW Family Health + Beauty Expo

• Reply Tia October 29, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I have that same nail color and mine never comes out that deep, LOL, I’m jealous!!
    Tia recently posted..Sleepless with Savannah II

• Reply Antonette October 29, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Oh I can’t wait to use my nail thingies…from Glamour Girls!
    I was hesitant to open them b/c I was worried that they wld dry out once u open the pack.
    I’ll be doing it up tonight! Yay!

• Reply EbonyCPrincess October 29, 2012 at 10:23 pm

Love this mani, the Loreal color is soooo pretty! I linked up on Lynn’s blog and I’ll be back next week! :-)
    EbonyCPrincess recently posted..Video: Wink Protein Hair Blend by Vivica Fox Hair

• Reply Mimi October 30, 2012 at 3:04 pm

Hey Girl!!!! Thanks for linking up!

• Reply Tori October 30, 2012 at 4:18 pm

I am SO stealing this…so flipping cute!! Just though you should know!! LOL
    Tori recently posted..Monday Manicure: Birchbox, Essie, and Halloween Nails

• Reply Mimi October 31, 2012 at 12:56 pm

“Jesus said” it was okay…..*hollers laughing*

• Reply tori October 31, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Me and Jesus are bffs! Lol

• Reply Amber November 1, 2012 at 12:01 pm

I’m late on commenting here, but I’m glad I joined in this week! Considering doing it again over the weekend if I get some time!
    Amber recently posted..Walmart $25 Gift Card Winner + More Good Stuff You’ll Want to See!

• Reply Tiki November 2, 2012 at 5:24 pm

I’m loving the color and the decal. I need to try some of those

• Reply Mimi November 3, 2012 at 11:33 pm

They are so quick and easy to put on. Great when you are on the go!

• Reply smoothshapes cellulite treatment June 24, 2013 at 11:15 am

I’m very happy to discover this web site. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and i also have you book marked to check out new information in your site.
    smoothshapes cellulite treatment recently posted..smoothshapes cellulite treatment