Weekend

Weekend WrapUp

June 18, 2012

Hey!

How was your weekend?

We didn’t get into much of anything. Kind of cooled out.

We skipped out on Friday and went down to the Tanger Outlet in Locust Grove in search of a Father’s Day gift. We settled on cologne and a shirt from the Gap as his gift from the kids and I got him a new wedding band.

Saturday we went to a cook out and the kids got in the pool . Sunday we headed out for father’s day brunch and went to look at some new  homes…told you. Nothing fabulous and spectacular but great times with the family and friends nonetheless.

I didn’t feel like dragging my camera around so here are some photos I took via my phone with the cracked screen and Instagram from this weekend.

At the cookout..

In case you were wondering her hairbow is by Pretty Girl Bowrettes

She might not sleep and she may pee on herself but you will never have a problem with her eating. EVER

Brunch Food

Brunch cocktails!!

Perfect ending to Father's Day

When we were in DC last week I got a chance to get a photo of my dad with his grandbabies <3 <3 <3

Happy Father’s Day to him!!

IMG_5501.jpg

How was your weekend?

• Reply Krissy June 18, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Your son looks A LOT like you dad! I love the pics

• Reply Christina June 18, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Love the pics!
    Christina recently posted..Me + the Potty = Frenemies

• Reply GK June 18, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Mimi, you are HILARIOUS! I LOLed at the caption about your daughter. Been there, honey.

I don’t see your kids’ faces very often on your blog, but you should do it more! They’re gorgeous!

And what a great picture with your dad. Really precious.
    GK recently posted..Thankful on Father’s Day

• Reply YUMMommy June 18, 2012 at 2:17 pm

The food from brunch looks delish!
    YUMMommy recently posted..A Word About Success

• Reply Aracely June 18, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Wow that spread looks incredibly delicious! Love the hairbow.
    Aracely recently posted..Happy Father’s Day

• Reply Stesha June 18, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Love the picture with grandpa! All smiles!

We packed so much into this weekend. Shopping with the kids on Saturday and then a family Father’s Day cookout on Sunday! Lots of fun but now I’m exhausted.

Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha
    Stesha recently posted..Things To Do This {Father’s Day} Weekend

• Reply Amber June 18, 2012 at 4:10 pm

That picture of your dad and the kiddies is just too adorable for words!

• Reply Kita June 18, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Love the pictures awww look at grandpa. Glad you had a great weekend I gotta check out the Mosaic place never heard of them.

• Reply Jenni June 18, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Love the pictures. Especially the caption on the one of your daughter eating. The bows are too cute. The food looks delish!
    Jenni recently posted..Surprise! Surprise! Father’s Day Weekend

• Reply Melisa - Mommy This and That June 18, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Love the picture of your Dad with the kids!!
    Melisa – Mommy This and That recently posted..They Call Him Daddy

• Reply Lynn June 19, 2012 at 2:22 am

I will be trying the Mosaic out! Food looks delish… that photo with her in the pink jeep is PRICELESS! *RIDE OUT* lol
    Lynn recently posted..Father’s Day REWIND!

• Reply Molly Groman June 19, 2012 at 9:05 am

It looks like you had a great time this weekend, mine was quite boring!! I had to baby sit the kids as husband was on tour..!
    Molly Groman recently posted..Your baby and its health

• Reply Baby Shopaholic June 19, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Love the picture with your dad and the kids! Super cute! I need to get P that denim headband!
    Baby Shopaholic recently posted..Baby Shower + Cup Cakes

• Reply Erika at BluLabel Bungalow June 19, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Soo Sweet! I missed you while you were gone last week, glad to know you all had a wonderful time with the family. Love the photo of Addy at the dinner table. She’s looks so grown up :)
    Your Dad and his grandchildren…I can see the pride all over his face!
    Love you xo

• Reply Tia June 19, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Sounds like the perfect weekend :)
    Tia recently posted..Lace on Lace

• Reply Prototype Mama June 19, 2012 at 3:42 pm

love the pic of Papa with the kiddos– it just melts your heart:)
    Prototype Mama recently posted..Our {Instagram} Diary #2

• Reply Rose's Daughter June 19, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Love the pictures! You son looks like your Dad! Awww! i love that one!
    Rose’s Daughter recently posted..Fathers Day, IUDs and other Shenanigans….

• Reply GG June 19, 2012 at 5:10 pm

I love the grandpa photo!! And Lil mama’s denim bow is adorable!
    GG recently posted..Habits of Self-Loving Women

• Reply Quiana June 19, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Looks like a fun weekend! I felt the same way about not dragging the camera around with me and opted for crappy BlackBerry pics. Oh well! Love that caption on Lil Mama’s photo btw.
    Quiana recently posted..Just Have to Say

• Reply Mrs. Pancakes June 20, 2012 at 7:48 am

Looks and Sounds like a great picture!!! Sometimes you just dont feel like bringing the camera…I hear you:-)

• Reply Jessica June 20, 2012 at 2:05 pm

I love the pictures! And it sounds like you all had a blast! That’s awesome!

• Reply Alicia @MommyDelicious June 20, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I remember seeing some of those pics on Instagram… even though your weekend was low key, it looked lovely. Sometimes low key weekends are the best ones yet.
    Alicia @MommyDelicious recently posted..Summer Lovin’

• Reply Dee Dee June 26, 2012 at 10:03 pm

That little girl is too cute. Love her. That pic of her eating is adorable!