Divinitee, entrepreneurship, Event, Fashion, I.Wore, Mompreneur, Rant, Raves, Thrifting

Spiraling and Cake Pops

May 3, 2012

Hey!!

I know. I’ve been off the grid a bit. Things are a little crazy, I leave for Miami soon and just trying to get a house prepared with children and a husband for a mother to be gone for a week is a task.

Lil Mama will be spending the week with her godmother so packing her  and myself up, along with the fact that I had two photo shoots last week,  three major events this week, and trying to put the final design touches on Divinitee’s summer line has made for one frazzled mama. In the words of June Ambrose, I’m slightly “spiraling” these folks better stay out of my way!!

Enough ranting…time to rave but not like that

Tuesday my very good friend Niya who is the owner and master bakestress over at Candy Cake Company did a press showing for her new cake pop flavors. So you know I am all about support and slid my way over to show my love

and eat tons of cake pops. So?

Her new flavors include Pistachio, Lavender Vanilla, Cookies and Cream, and Orange Chiffon…and they are delectable.

If you are in need of cake pops or would just like to try them please reach out to her via the web. If you are in the Atlanta area she does deliver. If you are outside of Atlanta shipping is an option.

I wore:

Shirt: Thrifted Jeans: Thrifted Arm Candy: Thrifted Shoes: Sole Society Purse: Thrifted!!! (it was the one I blogged about that I thought was gone)

How are you, and what has you spiraling? I haven’t been around to your blogs but I promise I’ll make my rounds. Thank you for reading!

• Reply kita May 3, 2012 at 2:52 pm

The cake pops are good I can attest to that. Everyone looks fab and you go girl with your business show people we can have it all.

• Reply Jenni May 3, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Save travels to you! Love the outfit. I think I’ll be “spiraling” until this month is over, but it’s ok:)
    Jenni recently posted..Dear Blog,

• Reply Rose's Daughter May 3, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Of course I’m spiraling, what else is new? LOL. But I’ve got goals and a few things to focus on, it’s keeping me sane. Love the purse!
    Rose’s Daughter recently posted..I Clicked It Up a Notch Photography Contest April 2012..

• Reply Stesha May 4, 2012 at 11:05 am

Forget spiraling! I’ve hit the floor, but don’t worry it will pay off for me soon:) Those cakepops look delicious. Almost too pretty to eat. I hope you have a wonderful Miami trip.

Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha
    Stesha recently posted..Natural Skincare: Dark Spots & Lemon Juice

• Reply Latorsha May 4, 2012 at 11:20 am

Those cake pops look yummilicious!!

And those shoes are NICE!!! Enjoy your trip and do what you gotta do!
    Latorsha recently posted..Divinitee

• Reply Mrs. Pancakes May 4, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Love the outfit….another fun and tasty event!!

• Reply krissy May 4, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I’m not spiraling thank God. The cake pops look great! Miss you mimikins

• Reply Rhonda L May 4, 2012 at 2:04 pm

You look super cute, Mimi! The cake pops look like heaven on a stick! Yum-O!
    Rhonda L recently posted..Photo A Day- Day 3 {Something I Wore Today}

• Reply Dr. Reginia May 5, 2012 at 5:48 am

Can you believe it, I’ve never had a cake pop. I don’t know what to expect so I’m kinda avoiding it.

You always look so fly. Girl…you should have been one of those “I don’t get out of bed for less than 10K models”.
    Dr. Reginia recently posted..May Photo a Day – Day 3 and 4

• Reply Rhonda May 7, 2012 at 12:27 am

I want some cake pops!!! Love that you look so cute in a 99% thrifted fit! LOL! THose jeans are a cute color. Bag is tight!
    Rhonda recently posted..Thursday’s Thirsts