Divinitee, entrepreneurship, Mompreneur

*Cuts Ribbon*

February 20, 2012

I’m in business. Buy one or some. Tell somebody. Tweet it. Blog it.

Shop open!!

Thank you everyone for all of your kind words and support!

• Reply BossyGirl February 20, 2012 at 1:13 am

Congrats chica!!! Woohoo!!!
    BossyGirl recently posted..Training Day–5 Things I’m Doing to Become a Better Runner

• Reply Legally Chocolat February 20, 2012 at 7:44 am

Awesome!!! I will definitely be placing an order soon!
    Legally Chocolat recently posted..…etc. etc.

• Reply Mama Violet February 20, 2012 at 9:25 am

Congratulations!
    Mama Violet recently posted..Sewing for a Cause

• Reply Baby Shopaholic February 20, 2012 at 10:18 am

Congrats! About to check it out!!!
    Baby Shopaholic recently posted..Monday Mingle in Shorts

• Reply Daenel T @ Living Outside the Stacks February 20, 2012 at 10:22 am

Yay! Congratulations, lady. Love Love Love! Praying that you will be successful in your new business venture.
    Daenel T @ Living Outside the Stacks recently posted..Scavenger Hunt Sunday

• Reply Rosesdaughter February 20, 2012 at 10:31 am

Looks AWESOME!! Congratulations!

• Reply YUMMommy February 20, 2012 at 10:33 am

Yay!! Congrats. So happy for you!!
    YUMMommy recently posted..JGOOD Has The Goods

• Reply Aracely February 20, 2012 at 11:26 am

Congratulations hon!
    Aracely recently posted..O so bright..

• Reply Hanna Stuart Jane February 20, 2012 at 12:13 pm

This is such a great news. Congratulations on starting of your new business. I loved the designs. I’ll be sharing with all and will also be placing some orders as well.

Best wishes.

-Hanna
    Hanna Stuart Jane recently posted..how to seduce a woman

• Reply Krissy February 20, 2012 at 12:41 pm

congrats honey! I checked out your site last night. I see you have shirts in my size. I will be ordering! lol

• Reply Beach Coast Style February 20, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Good for you! I knew you could make it happen! The shirts fabulous!

• Reply Michelle February 20, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Looks great!!!! Congratulations and much success to you!!!
    Michelle recently posted..Book Bonanza Giveaway Week 2

• Reply Latorsha February 20, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Awesome!!! So excited for you!
    Latorsha recently posted..Facing our biggest fears

• Reply Lynn February 20, 2012 at 5:13 pm

~Cheers to you hunni… wishing you MUCH success & I will be supporting you!!!! Also, tweeting and sharing with family & friends!!!!

• Reply Amber February 20, 2012 at 6:09 pm

*backflips* Congratulations, Mims! I’m soooo proud of you!
    Amber recently posted..The Facebook Yearbook: Which Face Belongs to You?

• Reply Diva (in Demand) February 20, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I am so excited for you. I’ve been waiting for you to open!!!!!!
    Diva (in Demand) recently posted..Diva (in Demand) discusses….The Law of Prosperity

• Reply Mrs. Pancakes February 20, 2012 at 9:27 pm

These looks fantastic Mimi! will definitely need to make a purchase soon!
    Mrs. Pancakes recently posted..Part of a 2-Some…

• Reply Looms, Lids, and Layers February 21, 2012 at 2:36 am

Congrats!
    Looms, Lids, and Layers recently posted..Motivational Monday

• Reply Gerri February 21, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Congrats, Mimi! Just bought the black one. Very cute stuff!
    Gerri recently posted..Cousins + Soccer + Tiaras (& Music)!

• Reply Janeen February 21, 2012 at 8:34 pm

These are so nice! Congratulations!!
    Janeen recently posted..21. A favorite photo of myself

• Reply AllThingsMe February 21, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Congrats, Mimi! I’ll be ordering soon!
    AllThingsMe recently posted..Rihanna Goes Blonde!

• Reply Cam | Bibs & Baubles February 22, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Yay!!!!!!!! Soo excited. Let me go get my Divinitee! :)
    Cam | Bibs & Baubles recently posted..Wordless Wednesday : Big Boy Edition

• Reply Candace (NYStateofMom) February 25, 2012 at 2:55 pm

LOOKS AMAZING!!! Just saw the post on Facebook, proud of you!!!
    Candace (NYStateofMom) recently posted..Bruno the BlackBerry