Besties, Me, NaBloPoMo, The Mr., Weekend

Weekend Getaway

November 11, 2011

Welp, we made it to the mountains for our annual couples getaway and it is absolutely beautiful here. I already miss my babies but I am looking forward to this time with friends and the Mr….and martinis, and hot tub, and good food to recharge my batteries before going into the holiday season.

The cabin is amazing. See.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Why do I feel like the tone of this post is similar to a pen pal letter *shrugs* See. I told you posting everyday would get awkward!  What do you have planned for the weekend?

• Reply Quiana November 11, 2011 at 9:49 pm

Looks gorgeous! Reminds me of the cabin from Why Did I Get Married.
    Quiana recently posted..Two Dates in Under a Week?! Pt. 1

• Reply Mama Violet November 11, 2011 at 10:16 pm

Wow! It is amazing. Enjoy!

I have nothing scheduled the entire weekend but I do want to get out. I need a mommy break.
    Mama Violet recently posted..Thrifted Treasure: Summer Skirt in the Fall

• Reply krissy November 11, 2011 at 10:44 pm

looks lovely! have fun!
    krissy recently posted..hey y’all

• Reply YUMMommy November 12, 2011 at 8:58 am

I would love to live there. Cooler weather, fireplaces and nature is my thing. I haven’t a clue what we are doing this weekend. Probably more house hunting.
    YUMMommy recently posted..Saluting Our Vets

• Reply Roses daughter November 12, 2011 at 12:04 pm

Looks soooo nice!

• Reply Carla November 12, 2011 at 12:14 pm

I’ve always wanted to stay in a cabin. I might have to try that next year. It looks so tranquil and peaceful there. I hope you enjoy it!
    Carla recently posted..Busy Bee.

• Reply brandi November 12, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Sounds like so much fun!!! Hope you’re having a fabulous time Mimi!

• Reply TheProDiva November 12, 2011 at 5:10 pm

Nice house! I hope you have a fab, stress-free weekend!
    TheProDiva recently posted..Martini Thursday!!!

• Reply Amanda Grant November 17, 2011 at 12:03 pm

the mood in that picture is so amazing… very nice house !
    Amanda Grant recently posted..Pacsun Printable coupons

• Reply David Jones November 22, 2011 at 9:30 am

Great picture,good to have as a wallpaper by the way.
    David Jones recently posted..Printable Coupons

• Reply Dorothy Stuart December 10, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Wow, the building materials for that house complement each other perfectly ! Love the way the wood is used, very beautiful house !
    Dorothy Stuart recently posted..Fixodent Coupons